Vista Cana district
Vista Cana district is designed to be a smart city with a mix that will include well-developed infrastructure and places for recreation and other amenities. These include an executive golf course, natural trail, parks, playgrounds, dog park, a sport complex, and a man-made lake with a beach for swimming, fishing, and other activities. Everything offers a contemporary lifestyle in unity with nature.
The Vista Cana territory will have:
- High-end private residential communities.
- Apartment complexes and villas for vacation rental equipped with high-tech domotics.
- Illuminated 9-hole golf course for nighttime play.
- Freshwater and saltwater lakes suitable for relaxing, swimming, and water sports.
- World-class executive hotel.
- Educational district.
- Recreation areas.
- Green areas with ecological circuits.
- Running trails and Cycling circuits.
- Sport fishing.
- Yoga spots.
- Shopping center with an exquisite selection of stores and brands.
- World class restaurants with exquisite gastronomic variety.
- Caribbean Art Gallery.
- Coworking spaces.
- Private electric mobility system: e-bikes and scooters.
Right now, you can swim in the artificial lake or paddle board with your family. There are restaurants with excellent cuisine on the shore, where you can dine or have a party. In the evenings, live music often plays, lights on the lake light up, which creates a romantic atmosphere.
In the center there is a children’s playground and a sports ground.
Vista Cana district is located near the main highway number 105. From it is easy to get to all the necessary places, for example
- 5 minutes to the center of Downtown and supermarkets La Sirena and Jumbo
- 10 minutes to Bibijagua beach
- 20 minutes to Macao Beach and Punta Cana International Airport
- 25 minutes to Playa Blanca beach.
If you are planning to buy a property in Punta Cana, whether for living or investment, be sure to pay attention to Vista Cana district. After all, as a result, you will get an ideal place to live and relax in the Dominican Republic.