El Ejecutivo district is located next to the Higuey – Miches highway No. 105. This is a large area in Bavaro, where you can buy inexpensive real estate.
On the territory of El Ejecutivo, you can buy a plot of land, a ready-made villa and apartments. In addition, all these have a lower, more affordable prices. This area is very similar to a country village, but located near a developed infrastructure.
In El Ejecutivo district, real estate is more often purchased for permanent residence. The thing is that the area is conveniently located near the center of Bavaro, and therefore, just 10 minutes away you have all the necessary infrastructure.
Nearby there are:
- Local shops and a supermarket Iberia. At the same time, the big supermarkets Jumbo and Super Pola are also only 12 minutes away by highway.
- The largest gym in Bavaro “Atletico” is also 8 minutes away by car. However, you can also find small gyms in Friusa, which will take you 5-6 minutes by car.
- All major hospitals and pharmacies.
- Construction and furniture stores, laundries and clothing salons.
- Beauty and massage salons.
- Fruit stalls and a local market with fresh products.
- Cafeterias, restaurants, pizzerias and fast food.
A distinctive feature of El Ejecutivo district is that there are no entertainment establishments or shops throughout the territory. Which makes this area very quiet to live in. However, on the street before the entrance to El Ejecutivo, you will find all this in sufficient quantity. In addition, before entering, you also have car repair shops with a car wash and local shops.
The beaches of Bavaro can be reached by car in just 10 -15 minutes and 20-30 minutes by public transport. The beaches of Punta Cana and the airport can be reached in 30 minutes by taxi or 1 hour by public transport. But, if you decide to go to the capital of Santo Domingo by bus, the bus station is located just 8 minutes from the area.
To sum up, we can say that El Ejecutivo district is most suitable for those who prefer life in the countryside. This area is ideal for permanent residence for bicycle lovers, flower cultivation or vegetable growing. Pay attention to the inexpensive cost of a square meter of land if you are going to build a villa and grow tropical plants in your garden.